Maybe I don't have a life that is filled with as many events as the Big B's, and so I don't have so much to write about, but I do lead a pretty interesting and eventful life that I am proud of :)
For my 50th blog post, which I had achieved quite early in my blogging career (kudos to the younger me ;)), I had written this. After a lot of thinking, I decided I will continue that older post, and mention some more random things about me.
Here goes the list:
1. I am a very shy and reserved person. Since I move around with a defined set of people, this trait isn't noticeable.
2. One of the fondest memories I have is that of seeing Shahrukh Khan perform live on stage in Bangalore in 2004. My mom gave me Rs. 2000 after I begged her umpteen times, to buy the ticket, and I promised to pay her back with money from my first salary!
3. It is very difficult for me to fake emotions. If I don't like someone, it is written all over my face. Same goes for when I like someone.
4. When a guy wrote to me that he cried after reading my first novel, Juvenile Journey - A trip down memory lane, I felt my work as a writer has been accomplished.
5. I have inspired someone to write a diary in their thoughts via this blog. Thank you for letting me know.
6. I get the most unbelievable dreams and nightmares. But what's beyond that is this website which seems to give the perfect explanation to the things and people I see in them! Uncanny!
7. One of the best advice bits I have ever received is "At their death bed, no one thinks of how many projects they successfully completed. Everyone thinks of how many successful relationships they have had and how well they have managed their family"
8. Someone collected all my poems in a folder in their Gmail and shared them with me all at one. Talk about thoughtfulness :) Thank you!
9. I am extremely proud of my 3 younger brothers (maternal cousins) who have accomplished so much at such young ages. Kudos to you guys!
10. My second novel, tentatively titled "Namma Story" (as used in Namma Bengalooru), is ready and hopefully should be out soon! Keep looking at this space for more updates.
I am extremely thankful to those who read most of my blog posts and either comment on them or let me know verbally. You are the force that keeps me going! Thanks for all the love!